adcount=1;
"A cruel debate opponent" "Pagan blasphemer" "Reverse-iconoclast" "don't get pissed at him b/c he pwn yalls whiney asses"
My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Miscellaneous meanderings and philosophical ramblings. The title from a spiral notebook I used to jot down my thoughts on religion and other matters some years ago. I like to write, think and express my views on various issues. Robust discussion is welcome.


Chris of Rights and Charles Martin <-- Lists of debunked Sarah Palin rumors

"Lan astaslem."
I will not submit. I will not surrender.
Choose your language: Francais/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Portugues/Portuguese Espanol/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Friday, February 02, 2007

Dialogue with RRS groupies - round 1


Apparently, some didn't like my last post, and perhaps previous posts as well, regarding the (ir)Rational Response Squad. The comments and replies were getting rather too long so, I'll bring it up the post level.

Per my usual, the original comments from the RRS groupie are in bold, with my replies in regular font, interspersed throughout. You can see the comments by "Wank Falton" in original form here.

Or in your case, one ends up being a tool. High five!

*yawn*

And who are you to know the ultimate biddings of said supposed god? Who made you the soothsayer of the supernatural?

Perhaps you might consider Christian doctrine as developed over several thousand years from experience and the Bible? Online "contradictions" lists don't count.

Please, please, PLEASE! show us the evidence which is right in front of us. Pleeeeeease, I beg you.

Go fish. It's not like the information is difficult to find in this day and age. Your attitude shows that you've already determined none exists, which is typical of the (ir)rationals and their groupies. I see no reason to waste my time providing the fish myself, so to speak.

And you can't say bible - that would be strike one - that isn't evidence of the supernatural. Believing that would be intellectually dishonest now, wouldn't it.

You assume, and foolishly so, that I would argue in circular fashion. Your immediate jump to such also demonstrates your deep-seated bias. Properly used, I see no reason to automatically dismiss the data within the Bible.

And for someone who supposedly wants to partake in "robust discussion" you like to stoop to levels of name calling and childish playground chatter...The Sap? That's r-tarded mate.

Well mate, if I accept your criteria, then I must conclude the same for you, considering your play on Frank Walton's name and blog. However, I've had previous experience with The Sap, and because of this I know he is not interested in reasonable discussion. As such, I see no reason to bother with avoiding sarcasm. Also, would you prefer that I called him a viper, serpent, say his father is the devil? You might want to think about that before you say it wouldn't be "Christ like".

Finally, I've had plenty of discussions with people ranging from Muslim, pagan, atheist, agnostic and deist. While I'll debate aggressively, I can be reasonable with those who are also reasonable.

---

There's more but I wanted to break the comments out per groupie.

---

Filed under: Religion -- Christianity -- Apologetics

Trackposted to: Outside the Beltway, Perri Nelson's Website, Is It Just Me?, Big Dog's Weblog, Right Truth, Shadowscope, Stuck On Stupid, Common Folk Using Common Sense, Thought Alarm, The Amboy Times, Maggie's Notebook | Conservative Blog, Pursuing Holiness, Sujet- Celebrities, The HILL Chronicles, third world county, Right Celebrity, Woman Honor Thyself, stikNstein... has no mercy, Pirate's Cove, The Right Nation, The Pink Flamingo, Renaissance Blogger, Right Voices, Right Pundits, A Blog For All, The Random Yak, Adam's Blog, basil's blog, Phastidio.net, The Bullwinkle Blog, Cao's Blog, Jo's Cafe, Conservative Cat, Thought Alarm: And the Truth Shall Set You Free (If It's Not Supressed), Diary of the Mad Pigeon, Faultline USA, The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns, Blue Star Chronicles, High Desert Wanderer, and Gone Hollywood, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Technorati tags: -- -- -- -- --
Trackback URI                             Submit this post on Digg.com! width=                     View blog reactions
<< Home










Click for Latest Posts

Creative Commons License


As defined and limited by the license, any use of work from this blog, must be attributed to Mark K. Sprengel and include a link back to this blog.




Get updates by e-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Widgetize! Subscribe Social Bookmark Blogs that link here
My Technorati profile


Also, follow me on Twitter

Search this blog:

powered by Aditya


Recent Comments: