adcount=1;
"A cruel debate opponent" "Pagan blasphemer" "Reverse-iconoclast" "don't get pissed at him b/c he pwn yalls whiney asses"
My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Miscellaneous meanderings and philosophical ramblings. The title from a spiral notebook I used to jot down my thoughts on religion and other matters some years ago. I like to write, think and express my views on various issues. Robust discussion is welcome.


Chris of Rights and Charles Martin <-- Lists of debunked Sarah Palin rumors

"Lan astaslem."
I will not submit. I will not surrender.
Choose your language: Francais/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Portugues/Portuguese Espanol/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Monday, February 19, 2007

Oh no!!!


I got tagged! I'll just steal the explanation from the one who tagged me, the rules for this meme are here.

Each player starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged should write something of their own and state the rules clearly. In the end, you should choose 6 people to be tagged, and list their names. Leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments, and tell them to read your blog.

To quote Book from Firefly:

"If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater and people who tag others with blog memes." ;-p

So here we go!

Six weird things about me:

  • I have to crack my ankles several times after I go to bed.
  • Right now, the car parts in my apt., work better than my car :(
  • I procrastinate too much. Someday I'll do something about that.
  • I like guns and have several
  • I have several real swords, including a katana with a 100-150 year old blade
  • I named my cat scratch and he lives up to his name.

And now for my revenge bwahahaha

Tagged:

Donna
Jo's Cafe
The Dying Gasp of a Feeble Mind
Emily's Craziness
Opinions Thoughts and the Moral Soapbox
Atheism Sucks!

I'll be sure to let you guys know what that special level of hell is like.

---

Filed under: Misc.

Trackposted to: Bumpshack: Where the News Always Bumps!, Right Pundits, Random Dreamer, Perri Nelson's Website, The Virtuous Republic, basil's blog, DragonLady's World, The Bullwinkle Blog, The Amboy Times, Conservative Cat, Conservative Thoughts, Cheat-Seeking Missiles, Allie Is Wired, Right Celebrity, Faultline USA, third world county, stikNstein... has no mercy, Pirate's Cove, Dumb Ox Daily News, High Desert Wanderer, and Right Voices, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Technorati tags:
Trackback URI                             Submit this post on Digg.com! width=                     View blog reactions
<< Home










Click for Latest Posts

Creative Commons License


As defined and limited by the license, any use of work from this blog, must be attributed to Mark K. Sprengel and include a link back to this blog.




Get updates by e-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Widgetize! Subscribe Social Bookmark Blogs that link here
My Technorati profile


Also, follow me on Twitter

Search this blog:

powered by Aditya


Recent Comments: