adcount=1;
"A cruel debate opponent" "Pagan blasphemer" "Reverse-iconoclast" "don't get pissed at him b/c he pwn yalls whiney asses"
My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Miscellaneous meanderings and philosophical ramblings. The title from a spiral notebook I used to jot down my thoughts on religion and other matters some years ago. I like to write, think and express my views on various issues. Robust discussion is welcome.


Chris of Rights and Charles Martin <-- Lists of debunked Sarah Palin rumors

"Lan astaslem."
I will not submit. I will not surrender.
Choose your language: Francais/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Portugues/Portuguese Espanol/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

GOP Senators - wusses!


I can think of a better term derived from the feline etymology but I would prefer not to offend some of my readers. It seems that GOP Senators are more about being liked and "bipartisanship" (i.e. do what MSM and liberals want) than about standing up and supporting the President or doing what is best for our country. Michelle Malkin has a thorough post with a number of links regarding the latest cowardice over the John Bolton nomination. I especially like the text of the ad to be used against Voinovich. My humble addition is in bold.

Wife: Honey, were you watching C-SPAN today? Did you hear how disloyal Senator [meow] Voinovich was to Republicans and President Bush? Voinovich [meow] stood with the Democrats and refused to vote for John Bolton, the man President Bush has chosen to fight for the United States at the UN

Husband: No, I was streaming it on the Internet at the office, but from what I could tell, Senator [meow] Voinovich played hookey from the hearings?

Wife: Yeah that’s right. He’s missed most of the Bolton confirmation hearings, but then shows up at the last minute and stabs the President and Republicans right in the back.

Husband: That’s ridiculous – the United Nations needs reform, we need someone who will stand up for the United States and fight the UN’s corruption and anti-Americanism.

Wife: Shame on Senator [meow] Voinovich. After the Democrats smeared Condoleeza Rice for Secretary of State and Alberto Gonzales for Attorney General, how could Voinovich side with the Democrats in smearing John Bolton?

Husband: It seems like Senator [meow] Voinovich has become a traitor to the Republican Party.

Wife: Enough’s enough. I’m logging on to Move America Forward dot com to register my protest with Senator Voinovich’s office.

Husband: What was that site? Move America Forward dot com ?

Wife: Yep, Move America Forward dot com

Apologies to my cat - Scratch. He knows I am a dog lover anyway.
Trackback URI                             Submit this post on Digg.com! width=                     View blog reactions
<< Home










Click for Latest Posts

Creative Commons License


As defined and limited by the license, any use of work from this blog, must be attributed to Mark K. Sprengel and include a link back to this blog.




Get updates by e-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Widgetize! Subscribe Social Bookmark Blogs that link here
My Technorati profile


Also, follow me on Twitter

Search this blog:

powered by Aditya


Recent Comments: