adcount=1;
"A cruel debate opponent" "Pagan blasphemer" "Reverse-iconoclast" "don't get pissed at him b/c he pwn yalls whiney asses"
My Photo
Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

Miscellaneous meanderings and philosophical ramblings. The title from a spiral notebook I used to jot down my thoughts on religion and other matters some years ago. I like to write, think and express my views on various issues. Robust discussion is welcome.


Chris of Rights and Charles Martin <-- Lists of debunked Sarah Palin rumors

"Lan astaslem."
I will not submit. I will not surrender.
Choose your language: Francais/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Portugues/Portuguese Espanol/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fred Thompson - new campaign ad


I received the following email from the Fred Thompson campaign.

In just a few minutes I will be heading to the airport to fly out to Iowa for the final sprint before the January 3rd Caucuses.

I am writing today because now, more than ever, I need your help.

The first leg of our Iowa bus tour last week was phenomenal. We visited with voters in 21 cities and towns and did 21 events all across the state. Everywhere we went we were greeted by enthusiastic crowds of Iowans who are looking for a consistent conservative leader who will tell it like it is.

It's working: Just last Friday a new Strategic Vision poll showed me moving into a strong third at 16%.

We are poised for the great showing we want!

Just last week I picked up the endorsement of Congressman Steve King. He has been a champion in the fight to end illegal immigration, and I am pleased that he has joined our team. He's been with me on the bus and the great reception we've received on the tour has really put a jolt into this race.

This is where you come in.

I have a terrific new TV spot. You can see it now at Fred08.com. Take a look, and forward this message on to 10 of your friends.

I need your help to put it on the air. We need to put $248,846 in the bank before 6 PM EST on Friday, December 28th to do it.

Can you help me by making a contribution today? I know I've asked a lot, and you've done a lot, but this is critical to our success. Help me make history.

The Clear Conservative Choice: Hands Down bus tour will run from today to caucus day. We have a terrific ground game in place.

All we need is air cover--which the spot on our website will provide.

This ad will help me let the people of Iowa know that my plans for this country are the best that have been presented. It will help me make the case that not only am I the only reliable, consistent conservative in this race, but that I have the experience and the vision to lead our Party and our nation through difficult times.

I've always shot straight with you, now's no different. I need your help. Can I count on you?

Sincerely,

Fred Thompson

If you need to know more about Fred Thompson, check out the issues and white papers at Fred08.com. You can also learn more at the related posts I've provided at the end of this post.

This is the first Presidential campaign I've actually volunteered to be a part of. So far, I've made some phone calls along with my contribution. If you agree with me that Fred Thompson is the most conservative in the race, please help out Fred Thompson campaign any way you can.

Related posts:

A Christmas holiday message for our troops
Dayum! Fred Thompson refuses to pander in Iowa
Fred Thompson - prolife
Fred Thompson on illegal immigration
Another reason to vote for Fred Thompson
Fred Thompson on the issues

---

Filed under: Politics

Trackposted to: Outside the Beltway, Stop the ACLU, The Midnight Sun, Rosemary's Thoughts, guerrilla radio, Adam's Blog, Right Truth, Stix Blog, Shadowscope, Big Dog's Weblog, Leaning Straight Up, Cao's Blog, The Amboy Times, Chuck Adkins, Conservative Cat, Nuke's, Faultline USA, Allie is Wired, third world county, Woman Honor Thyself, The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns, Walls of the City, The World According to Carl, Blue Star Chronicles, Pirate's Cove, Celebrity Smack, The Pink Flamingo, CORSARI D'ITALIA, and Right Voices, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Trackback URI                             Submit this post on Digg.com! width=                     View blog reactions
<< Home










Click for Latest Posts

Creative Commons License


As defined and limited by the license, any use of work from this blog, must be attributed to Mark K. Sprengel and include a link back to this blog.




Get updates by e-mail:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Widgetize! Subscribe Social Bookmark Blogs that link here
My Technorati profile


Also, follow me on Twitter

Search this blog:

powered by Aditya


Recent Comments: